Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween: Take 4.

Because they don't "technically" celebrate Halloween in Germany....people bend over backwards to compensate for it. We went trick or treating tonight through our friends neighborhood that has a lot of americans and canadians in it, and it was my kids FOURTH time dressing up in a week! They have loved every minute of it, and it has been a lot of fun, but I'm definently ready for it to be over. And so much for my "lack of desire to blog" illness. I seem to have been cured by cute kids in Halloween costumes and the return of my handsome hubby.
Photobucket
Matt took on the responsibility of making Chase look hard-core. He used the face paint he had to use on himself in survival training. Chase loved it. And how cute is our little dorothy?
Photobucket
He's the man.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Matt didn't dress up, so I told our friends he was dressed up as a "party pooper". He decided Edward Cullen was a little more like it. Yeah, sometimes he does inappropriate things....that's why I love him.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh the kids look so cute! and chase's make up looks great. so sad we couldnt be together for halloween this year :(

sharon said...

love the pics! Your hair is so long and is Matt trying to bite you?

Steve and Jan said...

It's just nice to see folks in love like you guys.

Mary Powell said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

matt makes a great edward. i approve. sometimes i feel like i have a crush on your husband, but then i realize i think i have a crush on the way you guys are together, it's way too cute! does that make sense? did you put mascara on hallie? she's gorgeous!

Sarah said...

oh man, i just love you guys! cutest family ever. by the way, you're going to be here for christmas??? yes, please, let's play (oh, and our kids, too) when you come. keep me posted.

Tiffany said...

Prettiest Witch in the West! (Is Germany West?)

Megan McCrindle said...

Is it weird that your 4 year old (right?) looks good in red lipstick already?? I"ll admit Im a little jealous, I've been trying to for YEARS.