He's a really great Dad.
He's REALLY funny. (TDY means "temporary deployment". Some of the guys we know have girlfriends that they keep on the side to take with them on these deployments. We joke about Matt's TDY girlfriend....me.)
And he spoils me ROTTEN!
I came home from a lovely morning at Ikea to find this little present sitting on the kitchen counter for me. I LOOOOVE presents. Matt's never been one to give random gifts...he usually sticks to special occasions. So I was shocked to find this darling wrapped box with Matt's funny little note on it. When I opened it I got a little teary and A LOT excited. I've been wanting a good camera forever and kept telling myself to wait for the next tax return, or save my hair money (which never happens, because I go to places like Ikea). Well I have to wait no longer! Get ready to see Greece through the eyes of my new Cannon Rebel. Whoot whoot.
PS- Thank you Matt. I love you even more than my new Camera.
9 comments:
You guys are so much fun. Its good to see the relationship unfold on paper. You two are funny. Good luck with the camera. Im glad it got there before the trip. We were concerned that it wouldnt Love Jan
Oh my, I'm seething with jealousy. Give me that camera! I love love love that Matt referred to you as his TDY girlfriend. Me thinks it adds a little spice. So cute.
I must say... I am so extremely jealous!!! I just posted about how my camera broke & how much I MUST have a new Rebel! That was really sweet of him! Enjoy!
...you live in Greece?!?!? That's a big dream vacation place of mine! I can't remember exactly how I found your blog, but you seem pretty interesting & your description won me over :)
I'm Kasie btw... nice to meet you
That is so cute! Lucky you to get such a great gift! You deserve it though!
what a great husband!!!
matt is the best!
and i cant wait til our matts meet in real life and become best friends,
and i also cant wiat for all your amazing greece pictures!
love you
Now that is one great husband!! Lucky girl :) I am glad he takes good care of you. So so fun! Can't wait to see your pictures with this. Especially since your pictures with your other camera were pretty amazing already. You are the best Sara. Seriously.
So jealous of Greece-and you will love that camera! I have the same one-Chad got it for me last year, love love love it!
ooh jealousness. what a nice husband you have. have fun in greece. I cant wait to see all the pics.
Post a Comment