Sunday, October 11, 2009

Greece- Day 5 Porto Katsiki

We got up at our hotel in Nidri bright and early on Saturday (10 am) and hopped back on our scooter towards the famous beach of Porto Katsiki. It is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. I'm sure you see why. Took my breath away. We spent ALL day here. Laying on the beach, jumping off of things, snorkeling, swimming, basically in heaven.

Photobucket
Porto Katsiki in all it's glory. Halleluja. (Matt says that is how you spell it...I'm not so sure. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I mean him.)
Photobucket
Finding my inner Greek Goddess. Or my inner little mermaid. Take your pick. I pick both. I shall call myself "The Little Goddess" or maybe "The Greek Mermaid".
Photobucket
My turn to jump off of something. A little lower than Matt's jumps. Good form, good form.

Photobucket
That's weird...Matt is jumping off of something again. With ALL the guys this time.

Photobucket
ahhhhhh, heavenly.

Photobucket
He just keeps getting hotter as he gets older. I'm a lucky girl.
Photobucket
Hero Shot.
Photobucket
Buying a little honey on the side of the road so my Mom can make me some REEEEALY good Baklava at Christmas time. So Mom, this is a present AND an assignment. :) I look forward to the deliciousness.

8 comments:

Kasie said...

I'm in love & I'm not even there. I can only imagine how you must be feeling :)
Glad you guys are having such a great time.
That beach is amazing!

kelsey said...

yeah, wow. can't wait to talk to you to hear more about it. when do you get back to germany?

Tasha said...

That mermaid pictures is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. It looks like a peace of heaven.

Sarah said...

what is your life??? jealous.

Kylee said...

sooOOOsooooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooOOoOOOoOOO awesome! :O I'm way jealous

Laura H said...

these pictures are absolutely breathtaking!! You are seriously so SKINNY!! I'm way jealous of the Greek Goddess picture! it's amazing!! Keep having fun!

shauna.m. said...

by day six i might hate you...or just fly out sreioulsy

Steve and Jan said...

Sweet pictures little Godess.