Friday, October 02, 2009

Test run with the new baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

julieb said...

i loooove these pics, especially the one with the horse.

Mary Powell said...

I thought you meant a "new" real baby!

Jessica and Brady said...

Me too for a second! Haha...I was like, WHAT? =) Cute pics on the new camera!

Rebecca said...

cute pics. chase looks like such a little man.

Vanessa said...

Hahaha, come now... don't play blog hard to get. Your blog is one of like 5 that I check every day for my goodstorycutepicturefunnywritingwannabebffs fix!

Now, onto more important business... THOSE PICTURES taken with THAT CAMERA! I bet you are over the moon! My sis got one like that for her B-day while we were in Utah and I kept finding myself wanting to sneak off and set the timer on "action" to leap around in front of it! Just to prove to myself that I should have, in fact, been a professional ballerina... Don't be ashamed... give it a try.

Tasha said...

Wow. Those are FABULOUS!! Oh, to have a good camera again. Have fun snapping lots of awesome pictures. YEAH!!!!

Unknown said...

ooooh the mustard seed pics!! Love them :)

shauna.m. said...

im sooo jealous.

becca lynn said...

wow your blog just took a step up! (if that's even possible) I look forward to reading your blog everyday, and I cant wait to come visit you guys in Germany!!!

sarawhat said...

no worries everybody! There's no "real" baby involved. Unless you know something I don't. And had a heart to heart with my husband about why having another baby would be a good idea. hahaha.For now, I'm cuddling and swaddling and cooing at my new camera.