I was driving home from soccer practice with Hallie today and postitioned my rear view mirror so I could see her. She was just gazing out the window watching the world go by. As I watched her I was totally struck by her beauty. I know all parents think this about their kids. I looked at her perfect little nose, big beautiful chocolate brown eyes, pretty lips, wavy blond hair, and I knew. I knew at that moment we are in for one HECK of a ride through the teenage years, because this smart, happy, fun little girl....is also drop dead gorgeous. (I'm allowed to think these things...she's mine!)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
This beautiful girl.
I was driving home from soccer practice with Hallie today and postitioned my rear view mirror so I could see her. She was just gazing out the window watching the world go by. As I watched her I was totally struck by her beauty. I know all parents think this about their kids. I looked at her perfect little nose, big beautiful chocolate brown eyes, pretty lips, wavy blond hair, and I knew. I knew at that moment we are in for one HECK of a ride through the teenage years, because this smart, happy, fun little girl....is also drop dead gorgeous. (I'm allowed to think these things...she's mine!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah I'd say you guys are pretty much screwed. She is WAY too pretty.
awe. ya you are in for it.
I agree, positivley beautiful! She is getting so old!!
No seriously, she's divine. That's one of the first things Sam said when you guys connected on FB, "she has the prettiest little girl." In a totally not creepy way.
Oh, and in response to your comment on my blog... um, I'll fully be like, "Sooo Sara and Matt went to Greece last week and...." and he's always like, "Wait wait, are you talking about Sara POWELL??" And then I feel all sheepish cause I was just telling him a story about you like you were one of my real life friends I talked to in the day...
Then we get in a little fight over who knows you better.
That is for sure. She is really really pretty!! I love reading your blog by the way :)
soooooo cute!
She is GORGIOUS! And yes you are in for it. But, I want to bet you are going to be one of the BEST teenage mothers ever. So, it won't be as bad as you think.
Post a Comment