That is adorable! Is it weird that I found myself anticipating when he would do "The Chase Dance" and dance along with him? :) You're kids are too cute! :)
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
8 comments:
That is adorable! Is it weird that I found myself anticipating when he would do "The Chase Dance" and dance along with him? :) You're kids are too cute! :)
So cute!!! I've never seen a baby do that. That is the same dance that Matt did at all our dances in HS. Memories...
hahahaha i love him. that is so funn.
lol what a cutie pie. Love the "moves"
thats funny... Brock used to do that when he was a baby too... ahhh... good times...
Awe!!! I LOVE him!!! It's been to long come home! Tell Chase to dance his way back to Cali!
You cant watch that and not smile!
That is adorable!! I just kept laughing. How could you not enjoy feeding him when you is so happy to eat? so fun!
Post a Comment