
Rebecca, the supermodel mommie

This is how Hallie feeds her horsie she got from Santa. I wonder where she got that idea from?

Hallie reading the book her cousin Owen made for her. She loves it!

Sleepy kids on Christmas morning with their aunt Elizabeth

Candy cane cousins

Hallie and Elizabeth (these two were inseperable the whole vacation)

Chase and Matt all bundled up for a VERY cold gondola ride.

Our little fam, riding the gondola

Mary in a boat on a very cold night.

My parents and Chase at the Rainforest Cafe

Daniel and Alicia at Rainforest

Hallie, Me, and our monkey friend at Rainforest.

This is what it looks like when you keep a two year old up until midnight on New Years Eve.

Still angry on New Years Eve
7 comments:
we are truly blessed to have a beautiful family like this. We love you alll Grandma Jan
You look like you're having so much fun! I love California Christmas' :)--wouldn't miss them for anything.
thanks for calling me a super model mommy. hhahaha not evenn close
cute pics, looks like you had fun.
cute pics, looks like you had fun.
very cute pics, i'm not going to be jealous because i'm going down end of this month. If you have pics of Lara & Co. I wanna see them! EMAIL ME! :)
So fun!!! It looked like such a fun trip. I think I liked Hallie feeding her horse the best. I just love the thing these kids pick up on. She is a cutie!
Post a Comment