Friday, February 01, 2008

Welcome

One of my best friends, Kelly King, (a lot of you know her) just started a blog of her own. So head over there and welcome her to the new land of blog.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Okay, LOVE the top of your blog with cute Hallie in the sand! And glad to know about Kelly's blog . .. . I am heading there right now!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

thanks for the info! I miss kelly!

Jon + Kat said...

Okay, so I'm a little behind the times. I'm commenting on Hallie's need for tubes in the ears. Sevy never had ear infections. We just happened to have Jon's dad check her one day and learned she had a significant hearing loss (like 50%). So we got to an ENT who said the same thing and got her in to a surgery. It was super quick. I was only away from her for not even 30 minutes. She was so pathetic in the little gown-Hallie will be too! Sevy got to go in with her blanky and binky though, so that's always good news! Hopefully it'll go as easy as Sevy's did and she has been great since. She wears awesome earplugs when we go swimming and taking baths, but other than that, no biggy! I'm sory they caught it ridiculously late though. Lame.