Friday, January 25, 2008

The most perfect time of the day.

That's my gangsta smile....I felt left out of all the picture taking. Do I look tuff?
Sleepy husband

Sleepy daughter



was a sleepy son, before Mom snuck in and took his picture, waking him up.


That would have to be nap time. While enjoy time with my kids, nothing is better than a restorative nap for them and little me time for me. Sometimes I take a nap too, or finally take my shower for the day, or curl up and watch a little E News on tivo. I'll make random phone calls to friends and family that I feel like talking too. Occasionally (if I really have to) I might even do a few chores. So while I was cozy on my couch with my blankie watching E True Hollywood Story (guilty pleasure) I started thinking about what a perfect two hours I get to have everyday. Today was extra special because Matt got home early and he is sleeping right now too. So I (being the cheesy mom I am) snuck around and took all of their pictures. However (being the not very smart mom I am) the flash woke them all up. Oops. The house seems to be quiet again though so I think they each went back to sleep. Here's my nap time pics.

5 comments:

Mary Powell said...

I love your gangsta grin! I miss you guys too much! All of your cute faces! The house that you live in! That blanket that matt is sleeping in is like one of the most comfortable bed spreads that I have ever slept in! I miss hallie waking me up... Even though I was only there for a month I still think about it all the time. Missing You! Love Mary

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

I love your cute family! Nap time is wonderful! Enjoy it because they grow out of it all too fast! And hey! I guess I'm not cool enough to be on your list of friends OR family that you call! Oh well. Come and see us next time you are up this way! Sweet dreams!

Rebecca said...

cute! i love nap time too. it has to be hard though, trying to get two to nap at the same time.

JoJo Gonzo said...

Oh that picture of Matt, how I miss spooning with him at naptime

Tasha said...

I think your gangsta smile is my favorite! You are too funny. I love nap time too . . .even if it has only been Brayden taking naps and not Tanner for much too long. Tanner gave up naps around 2 1/2. The little stinker. But, I still love BRayden going done. It is just nice to have one less to stress over. I am glad you get 2 hours of bliss each day.