Saturday, January 12, 2008

Two little monkeys




How cute are these two! I just needed to take a minute to count my blessings. I have SO many. Two of which are featured above. :) I have such a good life, and I am so very grateful. Matt is such a great husband, always encouraging me to do better and be better while always making me feel like I'm perfect the way I am. It can't be easy to accomplish those two things at once. He's so smart, such a hard worker, an amazing Dad, an honorable priesthood holder. He keeps our little family happy, safe, and entertained on all his little adventures he likes to take us on. Hallie is ridiculously smart (too smart for her own good), such a sweet big sister, so cute when she's walking around our house in her "big girl panties" with her little buns jiggling, and so happy all the time (almost). Every morning when she wakes up she goes straight to Chase and says "Good morning cute baby!" and he gives her the biggest grin he can muster up and usually a pretty good belly laugh. She's so busy and such a good little helper. Anything I'm doing she wants to help me with and I love getting to teach her about all the things I do (cooking, cleaning, doing laundry). I just couldn't have put together in my mind a more fun two year old (usually). She's perfect. Speaking of perfect, did I mention Chase? He is the sweetest, happiest little monkey. He brightens my day. My favorite part of every morning is when I get to go and get him out of bed (where he lays happily talking to himself until one of us comes to get him) and he greets me with his huge, light up my whole life, smile. He just figured out that if he just keeps rolling he can get some pretty good distance and grab things that are really far away. I'm so happy to be me and have the life I have. I love you Matt, Hallie and Chase!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

:) awe thats cute. Hallie and Chase are going to be so big the next time I see them... which makes me real sad

Tasha said...

You are too great Sara! I just have to say I am lucky to have you as a friend. I loved reading that and it made me think of all the things I am grateful for too. Your family really is so darling. I LOVED that picture of Matt and Hallie. That one needs to be framed. They are all so very lucky to have you for the Mom and wife!!

JoJo Gonzo said...

This blog is a blessing! You do such a good job of keeping all of us updated who aren't lucky enough to live close to you guys. I can't wait to see you all again, hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

girl said...

Love the pictures, Sara and thanks for posting a comment on my blog. Your kids are so darn cute!! :)

Thanks for the invite to pizza Friday. I hope to be able to make it - if not this Friday, then soon!

Sarah