Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's like he's trying to tell me something...

Occasionally Matt likes to communicate with me without having to use words. :) For example, take a look at the picture above. What would all of these half dranken bottles of water sitting right in the entry way of your house tell you? I took a few meanings from Matt's little display. They are as follows:
1) Honey, please finish drinking each of these bottles of water BEFORE you open a new one.
2)Sara, please throw away your bottles of water when you feel you have reached a stopping point.
3) DO NOT HAVE ANY LIQUIDS NEAR MY COMPUTER.
4) I love you so much honey and I find all of your strange little vices (like drinking ridiculous amounts of bottled water but never finishing the last one you opened then leaving the half full bottles all over the house) endearing and cute even. I think you're the most wonderful wife ever and really really really ridiculously good looking.

I like to think he was trying to convey to me option number 4. As a matter of fact, I know he was. :)

10 comments:

AmyJane said...

Hee. Looks like something I would do to my significant other...you can always tell who's more type A in a relationship.
Did you read the freaky article in Reader's Digest about bottled water mostly coming from municipal water sources? I thought of you.

Anonymous said...

dranken???

lauren said...

you are too funny.

Steve and Jan said...

I'd go with #4 also but just to be on the safe side ...
and it would be half drunk or better half finished, half consumed, partially emptied, not quite full, almost empty...

Carly said...

Hilarious--on both your and his side!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

hahaha, this kills me, i seriously used to do the exact same thing! Now we dont buy water bottles at all...for this exact reason!

girl said...

I definitely think he was going for number 4... I mean, why else would you leave water bottles around the house? :)

Tasha said...

Way to take a positive outlook! I go with #4 too!

Rebecca said...

hahaha thats exactly why we now have a Brita system. Except that now we just have half full cups of water sitting around. which are more easy to spill. :) cute though

JoJo Gonzo said...

...you could have also used half full