Friday, July 10, 2009

Sometimes you need to go crazy with the curling iron....

And put on some lipstick, and WAY too much makeup, and go out on a date with your husband. But since you KNOW he's not going to notice you took an hour to get ready.....you gotta post it, ya know?

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

haha he didnt notice? i think your hair looks great! and you look really pretty.

Vanessa said...

Oh man. Why are husbands such tards? I could get in a formal and have my hair professionally done and Sam would react no differently than when he comes home to me after days of neglecting to shower. I guess I sort of love it on the days when I'm gross but it's always a little bit of a let down when I actually make the effort! Anyway, for the record, you look bea-UTIFUL!! Lucky Matt!
P.S. I read your blog regularly. I love all your foreign adventures.

Elizabeth. said...

your hair looks awesome (;

Anonymous said...

I bet he noticed. I think your beautiful. LOve Jan

julieb said...

dear sara,
your soooo hot,
and your hair is getting so so long. i love it.
julie

Anonymous said...

SO hot!!! your hair is freakishly long! i love it!

Mary Powell said...

Sara, your hair is getting so long! And I love the curls. I hope matt didnt get into too much trouble for that one! But anyway, hope you are doing good!

kirsti osborne said...

did he really not notice? you look gorgeous but i also thing you look great with no makeup after you have been sitting the hot tub for 4 hours. love ya!

Steve and Jan said...

I disagree with this whole premiss that we men don't notice. I've been married for 31 years and I NOTICE EVERY TIME Jan does something different or special. It's just that I love her as much when she doesn't do anything. Give your husbands a little more credit for being the good men that they are. We're not perfect but we are trying, and Sara, you get a gold star for the way you look.

becca lynn said...

Sara! You need to get advertisements on your blog!!! Make some money!!! Mary agrees with me!! You are so good and your stories are amazing! I already wrote this on one of your previous blogs, but seriously you can make it all about your travels and motherhood!!!

sarawhat said...

I have never suggested that Matt is anything but a good man. He is better than a good man....he is the most wonderful husband I could ask for. He thinks I'm beautiful with no makeup, fat and pregnant... or when I take an hour to get ready. But we've actually had conversations about this and he does not notice when I do something different with my hair. He says it's just hair. Which is probably the response most men would give. However, as made VERY clear on my blog...I adore Matt and couldn't have asked for more in a husband. After he read my blog, he started laughing and goes "I really like your hair Sara, it really matches your face." hahaha.

sarawhat said...

REbecca- you have to be a pretty big blog to make any money at advertising on your blog. I LOVE the idea of making alittle extra cash...but I just want to keep this blog what it is, a documentary of my life. I guess I just feel like if I made money off of it....I would kind of be prostituting my family. :) But it's SOOO nice of you to think I write good enough that I could make money at it. It's such a huge compliment.

The Cavazos said...

Love your hair! You're beautiful!

Tasha said...

Wow, you look hot! Yea for going on a date too :)