Sunday, July 19, 2009

I made something....AGAIN!


I've been feeling the need to CREATE lately (an urge I don't get all that often) , and after making some fun aprons, looking at a whole bunch of sewing blogs, and watching Matt play tanks on the WII for a while, I decided I should make myself a skirt. A draw string/lounge around the house/throw on a swimsuit and go to the beach (if only we had one)/feel cute kind of skirt. This is what I whipped up. I can't decide if I LOVE it or HATE it. Feedback (honesty will NOT hurt my feelings here...if I'm going to walk around looking like an idiot I need to KNOW people!)

10 comments:

Larsen Family Outlaws!!!! said...

I think it's cute for a causal skirt. You look good in everything I have seen you wear through the years. Don't worry if others don't like it. If you like it is all that matters.

MrsKBJ said...

Cute! It is great for summer! If you are feeling really crafty- you should open an Etsy shop. Its kinda like ebay, but homemade stuff!

Nicole Montgomery said...

i love it

Rebecca said...

i really like it. so cute and summery. you are pretty creative. I wish i was creative but i think that is a talent that skipped me :)

sharon said...

I think it's a great summer time skirt and it's a flattering style make me one so I can wear mine to the beach ;)

Anonymous said...

very cute! i would wear it!

Anonymous said...

yeah, way cute! and most important, it looks SUPER comfy! it's a keeper!

Mary Powell said...

It's really cute sara, and I like the colors!

julieb said...

i love it, it reminds of beach sara, and the fabric. totally suits you. ive been sewing tons lately love love it. im so glad you love it to!

Oliver Blog said...

Super cute.