those pictures make me want to break out in song "who are these children coming down? Coming down like golden rays through darken skies.... with glory trailing from their feet as the go and endless promise in their eyes" lol ya know? like from saturdays warrior....
Anyway, that's a good thing. They're cute photos, tender.
Very cute! Hallie looks like a little pixie, and chase is such a cute little boy! What a random field of sunflowers! Anyway, I think you need to frame them!
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
9 comments:
I absolutely LOVE these pictures. they definitly all belong in frames. sooo beautiful!
oh my gosh... you have the most gorgeous children EVER!
great pictures. even greater looking kids!
those pictures make me want to break out in song "who are these children coming down? Coming down like golden rays through darken skies.... with glory trailing from their feet as the go and endless promise in their eyes" lol ya know? like from saturdays warrior....
Anyway, that's a good thing. They're cute photos, tender.
Very cute! Hallie looks like a little pixie, and chase is such a cute little boy! What a random field of sunflowers! Anyway, I think you need to frame them!
SO CUTE! Ella loves looking at pictures of all of you now that she remembers who you are better. Can't wait til Christmas so she can play again!
Great pics! I love the one of Hallie in the wheat field! Gorgeous!
ur random scenerys are always so pretty (:
Love the pictures! You take amazing pictures. I love that sunflower field too!
Post a Comment