Monday, July 13, 2009

Someone at our house turned TWO!

The dynamic this sweet little boy has brought into our home has been wonderful. He's happy, funny, smart, and has the cutest little imp face I've ever seen (I'm his Mom...I can think he's the cutest little boy ever). I can't believe he's been part of our family for 2 years already! He took Matt, Hallie, and I from being newleyweds with a fun little girl....to a family with two wonderful children. We love him so much.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! (his birthday was on Saturday... so this is a few days late.)

Chase's first day home from the hospital. It's funny that Hallie wasn't even two yet in this picture...and we had already had another one. Doesn't he have the sweetest little face?
Chase at three months old (he pretty much looked like a little old man until he was 1...we loved him anyways :) )

about 5 months old...I think....

Here he is eating his birthday cake on his 1st birthday.


So this guy is going to be so confused when he grows up and looks at his pics as a kid and sees himself eating out of pink bowls, getting pushed around in a pink stroller, and presents wrapped in pink wrapping paper (it's ALL we HAD!!). So he got pink presents....he doesn't know the difference, yet.

We had some friends over for cupcakes and ice cream....I think the kids ate like 5 cupcakes a piece. Less for me to eat later!

Singing happy birthday to the big guy, he was so embarrassed he wouldn't look anyone in the eye while we were singing.

Extreme chocolate happiness....

8 comments:

kelsey said...

how cute that he was embarrassed during the song!! i still can't believe he's already two. time flies.

Jan said...

Happy BIrthday buddy,. Grandpa and grandma love you so much. We hope you had a special birthday. You are a special boy. Love Grandpa and Grandma Horrocks.

julieb said...

hes so so cute, and im a little sad that i didnt get to see them when you came up. happy bithday

Jess and Broadie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Chase!! We love you so much and hope you had a great birthday!! And tell mom and dad you need blue! :-)

Love Scotty, Jess, and Broadie

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

wow- he is one already? where does the time go?

when is #3 coming? ha ha- that is my evil laugh!

Tasha said...

Seriously, he is so so so stinkin cute!!! That hair, that smile, he is just cute! Looks like he had a great birthday! :)

Mary Powell said...

AWW!! I love him! I like the little chronology you did too. I hope he had a happy birthday. Sorry my gift was so small, I promise I will make it up to him when I have a little more money!!! Love you guys!

Stacy said...

I think he's the cutest 2 year old I've ever seen!