so i love everything about this picture, you and the kids of course, the amazing color of your wall and the really cute blanket i assume you made. such a cute family. :)
Tasha....yes I made this blanket. But I didn't pick out all the fabric. I ordered it from my friend KElly's website. She sells kits where she has already cut the squares and picked out all the fabric. So I put it together, but the cuteness credit goes to her. :) kellymccaleb.typepad.com
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
7 comments:
this picture makes me happy. i miss all of you! can you believe it's almost been a year???
It is my favorite time of day too.
You are gorgious!!! One hot mama! We love story time at our house too! I love that quilt as well. Did you make it? Yea for things that make us happy.
Hey stevie and hallie have the same pj's and I love the color of your wall. This is a very happy picture.
so i love everything about this picture, you and the kids of course, the amazing color of your wall and the really cute blanket i assume you made. such a cute family. :)
Tasha....yes I made this blanket. But I didn't pick out all the fabric. I ordered it from my friend KElly's website. She sells kits where she has already cut the squares and picked out all the fabric. So I put it together, but the cuteness credit goes to her. :) kellymccaleb.typepad.com
I remember you working on that blanket, it looks great! too sweet!
Post a Comment