OH my goodness, you can totally see a Horrocks family resemblence in those kidos!!! I sear they look so much like matt and kadi!! What cute kids!! I just love them to pieces!
i miss u guys!!!! u guys are definitely my next destination after washington... i'll let u know... hallie looks like such a little girl! well... i mean not a baby anymore... she looks so old!!!! Chase is sooooo big too!!!! im missing everything!!!!!
great pictures sara! and i'm really only commenting to tell you how jealous i am that you have 15 comments on one post. maybe that's why i'm just not into posting right now, though i have like 3 i need to get done with :(
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
18 comments:
cute kids!!!! Its sure good to see Hallie feeling better. I bet youll be glad when everyone is all well. We love you all Mom and Dad H.
You have such adorable children!
What cuties! I can't believe how big they are getting! You need to come visit us!
They are so so cute.
OK, I miss you guys and the kids so much. They are the cutest little stinkers. I need to get plane tickets and make a trip.
oh my babies are soooo big. We all miss them a ton. give them kisses for me :)
OH my goodness, you can totally see a Horrocks family resemblence in those kidos!!! I sear they look so much like matt and kadi!! What cute kids!! I just love them to pieces!
So cute! I love how much both of them look like you--but in different ways. I take it Haley is feeling better??
your kids are so adorable!!!!
Man, they really look a lot alike in that photo...and a lot like their daddy! I love their dark eyes. It's such a unique look for babies.
i miss u guys!!!! u guys are definitely my next destination after washington... i'll let u know... hallie looks like such a little girl! well... i mean not a baby anymore... she looks so old!!!! Chase is sooooo big too!!!! im missing everything!!!!!
sara your kids are so cute! how did that happen? :)
adorable. and i love the new blog title. and i love that pic of you swinging halle. so cute!
great pictures sara! and i'm really only commenting to tell you how jealous i am that you have 15 comments on one post. maybe that's why i'm just not into posting right now, though i have like 3 i need to get done with :(
I love the pictures!!!
Pictures are the best! Those are two darling kids . . .and one lucky mom! So fun, so fun!
Are they not the cutest? Look at those smiles! Too adorable!
Post a Comment