

Not to brag or anything, but while the rest of you are in sweatshirts.....we're in our bathing suits. We go to the beach every Saturday for a good 4 or 5 hours. Matt and his guys friends fish and the kids and I just hang out on the sand. A bunch of our friends always meet us down there (they all know if it's sunny, and it's Saturday...we will be there) so I have people to socialize with and Hallie has kids to play with. So here are my kids loving their life......
10 comments:
Man that is awesome!!! I had to brush snow off my car before church today. Make sure the weather is nice over memorial day weekend!
lucky!!!! i miss hallie and her diet coke... : ) ... o and everyone else too
You live in a great place! Seriously. I am glad you get to live so close to the beach and go every Saturday. Now, that sounds like one good life! :)
The sky is blue here too, but it's not beach weather until late June. Lucky. Ada said she wanted to go to the beach the other day after seeing your blog.
I'm so jealous! It warmed up a little for a few days then it snowed again! My kids were mad! (So was I)
Sweatshirts?
It's snowed Saturday night, again, and it is colder here than a well digger's butt in the Klondike. Find me a place to buy down by you guys, I'm ready to move.
again, no fair! we have nice weather here, but no beach! how long are you guys going to be living there? and i love your daughters bathing suit! so cute!
I LOVE hallie's swim suit. and i am real jealous that you are in warm weather. i miss it a lot.
I love Chase's new wardrobe. Wherever did you get all those cute clothes!
Not to brag-my eye! Where oh where did you get her swimsuit!? Adorable!
Post a Comment