He bites people. And by "people" I mean his sister.
He told me I'm ugly the other day. Not in the mean, yelling, angry way. In a nice, calm, matter of fact way. Kinda like he was breaking it to me gently.
He tells people he's gonna "Shoot them in face." It's sorta embarrassing.
He thinks it's funny to get a spoonful of sour cream, yogurt, or any other food of a creamy consistency on his spoon....and fling it at the wall. Or his sister.
He thinks it's a good idea to draw on our TV with a crayon.
He doesn't mind time-out. Actually seems to kind of enjoy it.
He is the king of opposites. If I say it's black, he says it's white. If I give him cereal for breakfast, he wants waffles. And so on and so forth.
He doesn't listen to anything I say.
He thinks it's funny to go up to strangers and smack them on the bottom. Also embarrassing.
If allowed to roam freely at the grocery store, he uses the apples like base balls and throws them as far as he can.
He thinks he should be in charge of the volume of any music playing in the car. Makes my life MISERABLE when it's too loud, or too quiet.
He calls Hallie "Babe." It's actually really funny.
But I still just can't get enough of his cute face, bad attitude, and yummy chocolate brown eyes.
5 comments:
A friend of mine has a little boy who is three who told her the other day to "get away from me. you look like a monster. i only love you when you wear makeup." Ouch and wow.
The best part about it, though, is that when Chase is a teenager and into his adult life, you'll be his prized possession. There's nothing quite so precious as boys and their mamas!
Love the picture. Oh, and his bad 'tude. :)
Sure sounds like a boy to me! Imagine 3 of them. Sigh. I sure love mine too though.
Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. You've got no choice but to keep on lovin' 'em! Sure mkes you tired though......
I keep telling Brian I'm ok with this child thing as long as it doesn't grow up and stays a cute cuddly baby forever. I see it doesn't take long to grow out of the cuddly can't do wrong phase...but it sure is hilarious
He sounds like your kid! :). My laundry looks something like yours. I just leave it in baskets until the dirty hamper is heaping full and start over. I am seriously thinking about paying someone to deal with it.
Post a Comment