Tuesday, March 30, 2010

She loves Taylor.

And she got her face painted at the Easter Egg hunt today.

14 comments:

Lara said...

Oh Hallie... I love you and miss you! I love your butterfly face and your big brown eyes.

Holly Moore said...

Oh I want to snuggle her up. That made my whole day!

Mary Powell said...

she is so cute.

Kiera said...

Wow impressive and super cute!! Ps is it already tank top weather there?!

Steve and Jan said...

...and she is way more cute than Taylor...

awesome Hallie!

sarawhat said...

It is ALWAYS tank top weather inside of my house. I like to keep it nice and toasty in here. :) That is just her undershirt, still too cold out for short sleeves!

becca lynn said...

Maddie loooved it, she was pretending to sing along with hallie! Oh I miss you guys and wish that we were coming up to visit you soon!

Kirsti.osborne said...

that is sooooo cute! i can't believe she knows the whole thing. i love it!! it was so good to talk to you sara i miss you guys.

Jess and Broadie said...

OH MY GOSH HALLIE!! You are such an awesome singer! I love you girl! Miss you so much and am so excited to see you guys soon!

Jessica said...

Haha...Sara, that means you listen to that song too much! Totally awesome. Ella used to sing the new version of "Like a Record Player"...let's just say not the song to be singing when you are that age. =/ Hallie is too cute though, love the singing!

Dana Powell said...

I miss my Hallie and Chasie....Can't wait for you to come HOME!!!!!

Heather Ashby said...

Oh so adorable!! I love that her face is painted it makes it even better :) too cute.

Davidfpowell said...

wow! that was awesome!!!!

Vanessa said...

Um this is ridiculously adorable. I waited for Sam to get home last night, told him I had something to show him, sat him down and had him watch this again with me. He GIGGLED (no, seriously, GIGGLING UP A STORM) through the entire song. And you cracking up in the background is the icing on the cake!

I have a similar video of Leah singing Gansta's Paradise.