At least they're clean? Right? One step down, one to go--let's look at the bright side! It's funny how history repeats itself. I remember the couch at your house growing up always having that same pile of laundry that needed folding. It's kind of like my perpetual dirty dishes stacked by the sink reminds me of the perpetual dishes at my own house growing up. You'd think our moms had a bunch of kids or something! And we only have two! Just think how much worse it can get!
OH.....MY....GOSH. I feel like this could be my future. I look at the medium size pile in my room of clean clothes and if I just multiplied it by 4 people then it could be dangerously close to this. I need to form better habits! If i was close I would help you!! Then take a big nap!
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
6 comments:
time to whip out Pride & Prejudice BBC version and settle in. lol
At least they're clean? Right? One step down, one to go--let's look at the bright side!
It's funny how history repeats itself. I remember the couch at your house growing up always having that same pile of laundry that needed folding. It's kind of like my perpetual dirty dishes stacked by the sink reminds me of the perpetual dishes at my own house growing up. You'd think our moms had a bunch of kids or something! And we only have two! Just think how much worse it can get!
um, I didn't feel overwhelmed until I saw this!
you know what you need to get this done?? a really big diet coke. delish.
OH.....MY....GOSH.
I feel like this could be my future.
I look at the medium size pile in my room of clean clothes and if I just multiplied it by 4 people then it could be dangerously close to this. I need to form better habits! If i was close I would help you!! Then take a big nap!
Looks like a fun laundry folding time! I like your fhe chart by the way! It's really cute! Have you still given up diet coke?
Post a Comment