Friday, March 28, 2008
Pre-Air Show
The big Tydall Airforce Base air show is tomorrow, but today they did a run through and let military members and their families come watch so we don't have to fight the crowds, traffic, shuttles, and all around craziness that is going to be going down there tomorrow if we don't want to. So we went today and it was pretty cool. Hallie really enjoyed seeing all the planes and getting to look around inside of them. However, she wasn't the biggest fan of how LOUD the airshow was.
Hallie trying to keep from going deaf standing this close to jets flying past us.
The Thunderbirds (airforce show pilots). They were super cool. It looked like they were always wing to wing or nose to tail and moved through the sky as if they were one plane. It was awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that looks like so much fun! I love the air shows they do here, like the blue angels and what not. and that picture of chase in matt's hat is sooooo adorable. and the ones of hallie in the cock pit. :)
only a few more days of the stache, right?!
I love air shows. These are some great pics. I can see Hallie being a fighter pilot when she gets old enough. She looks at home in the hat. Chase laughs and smiles so much he will have to be an astronaut or something.
Matt, you look good with a mustache.
Love the pics. Looks nice and warm there. As I write this it's 34 outside...yes I'm jealous!
Awesome. I bet they loved it. Your little Hallie is so dang cute! I just can't get over it.
very cool pics. thats crazy that thats your husbands job. isn't that every little boys dream job?
The Mustache Mafia??? I laughed out loud when I saw that picture and am SOOOOO glad the stupid thing is now shaved off. :) I showed Justin the picture and he was estatic. Can you send it to us? My email is prunk81@gmail.com. BTW - the picture of Chase with Matt's hat on infront of the AWACS is too precious. :)
So awesome!! We love taking Tanner to airshows. How lucky to get the preview without crowds and gettig to see your Dad in uniform and go in the airplane with him. Great pictures too!!
i seriously thought of you today when i looked at the calendar and saw that it was March 31st- last day of mustache march! yipee! the man you married will be back! good sex on the way, right?
Post a Comment