No, the top picture is ALL skill. He helped me climb the wall (my monkey skills aren't what they used to be)then walked away so I could take the picture.
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
5 comments:
are you cry laughing?
thats my favorite.
haha. good old climbing the walls in the hallway for hide n go seek in the dark.
Did you photo-shop Matt out of the top picture?
Looks like a lot of fun! :)
No, the top picture is ALL skill. He helped me climb the wall (my monkey skills aren't what they used to be)then walked away so I could take the picture.
i love these pictures! they just capture everything i love about you!!!
Post a Comment