Thursday, April 23, 2009

Got scissor happy again...

I decided to pass on the sweepy bangs, and go all out. Matt doesn't like em. I love them. Your thoughts?

23 comments:

kelsey said...

whoa!!! totally different, but i think i like them. take some getting used to, that's for sure. and your hair is crazy long, by the way!

shauna.m. said...

i love them...i keep cutting mine thicker and thicker...

Heather said...

awesome. really.

Rebecca said...

cute. i love them. i wish i could wear bangs, but they drive me crazy. i hate hair on my face

Erin said...

I love them, even better than the sweeping bangs.

Vanessa said...

So glad you stopped in and commented! I've loved perusing your cute blog! Now, onto more important matters--your bangs. So so cute and sassy. Isn't it amazing how just a few snips can totally spice things up!? Sam has an aversion to bangs as well-- to anything other than traditional long flowing locks-- so weird to me. BUT, I'm sure your Matt will come around once he gets used to the change. Anyway, I fully support your bangs movement.

Anonymous said...

i like them! very hot. frames your face nicely. even a little heavier wouldn't be a bad thing. matt is WRONG! :)

Brittany said...

very edgy- you totally pull it off great!

girl said...

Love them!!!! You look hot! :) Tell Matt he is wrong! :)

becca lynn said...

Kellie-ann and I think you look hot! Guys just can't handle change... :)

Oliver Blog said...

you look good with bangs.

Marci said...

clayton freaks every time i even mention that i'm going to get my hair cut. guys are creatures of comfort and consistency, like kids, they like routine. your bangs are classic. they look great and will look awesome with a ponytail, the mom hairdo of choice. i love your awesome inspiration and your rad style.

lauren said...

hmmm i love them. i am kinda doing the sweept thing too right now and so badley want to be able to pull them off but i just dont think i can? mt face is to chubs. you do bangs nicely. like it!

AmyJane said...

Your hair looks EXACTLY like my best friend in 1st grade. I mean that in the best of ways--I coveted her hair, but it seriously gives me flashbacks--the 80's have returned! At least bangs are a more positive return than some other 80's fashion trends I keep spotting!
I think they look great--Mat'll get over it. :)

Melissa said...

I like them! They're really cute and look great on you!

Tiffany said...

Love them for sure!

Anonymous said...

Love the bangs, makes you look alot younger!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirsti.osborne said...

LOOOOOOVE them! they look soooo cute and your hair is so long and shiny and healthy looking! so hot! p.s your home looks really cute!

Anonymous said...

Sara google the Orange Festival in the Netherlands The pictures are beautiful. I dont know when this is but it is cool to see on the pictures.. Jan

Kyle, Me, and Ben said...

HOTT MAMMA!

sharon said...

Your a beaut!! I wish we lived closer so you could do mine :)

Tasha said...

LOVE THEM!! You are seriously such a hottie. Funny that your husband doesn't like them. I told Brian I was thinking about bangs and he wans't too excited about the idea (more the sweeping type). I just haven't decided if i am venture some enough to do any kind yet. Love love love yours though!! Maybe you will help to venture out a little more.

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

I like it, I think you are gorgeous no matter what you do!