Thursday, December 06, 2007

Kids, Parties, Fun, Etc.

Typical night at our house. Hallie always seems to find a way to turn Daddy into her Horsie.
Girls night out last weeks. We went to Chiles and had the WORST service EVER. Due to my past serving experience and my big mouth, the meal was comped and we were sent home with free deserts to-go. We still had a lot of fun though.

The girls. Hanging out in the Hammock. How cute are they?



Kelsey and Chase taking their turn in the hammock.




This was at the family Christmas party for the squadron. We had so much fun. Seriously. I had as much fun as Hallie. This is Rachel, Sharon, and I racing. (I won, not to brag or anything). :)



Santa coming in to see the kids Air Force Style. They all really got a kick out of it. I'll bet an F-22 is WAY faster than his sleigh.
And as a side note: We have decided to move on to the base. We are excited about it and sad about it all rolled into one. We will miss this awesome house, but hopefully will be able to save for an awesome house in the near future that is our own.




7 comments:

AmyJane said...

Cute pics--mostly though I'm just grateful not to see that nasty cat butt every time I check your blog! :) Good luck with the move...when do you pack up and go? Also, when are you in CA for Christmas?

sarawhat said...

We gave our 30 days notice on moving today, so that puts us moving on Jan 5th. Christmas- we'll be there from Dec. 23- 30. So for a week. We are so excited for a vacation!

kelsey said...

oh gosh, i just realized you get home about six days before you have to be out of your house!! so when does packing commence??

Rachel said...

We just have so much fun, don't we? Even though our time here has been extended, it doesn't seem so bad because of all the good friends here. And I'm sure you'll have more help than you can stand with moving.

Tasha said...

I loved those pictures. What a fun group of friends you have there in Florida. I love having good friends . . . I think it makes all the difference in the world! What a fun way for Santa to come too. Christmas is the best. Good luck with moving.

The Nelsons said...

I love it! Who would have thought??? You should hear her talk about him... its soooo cute. Would that make us sister-in-law-in-laws?

Elizabeth. said...

looks like fun!