Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Chase's Sitting up debut







Look at how cute our big boy is!! He loved smooshing the sand between his fingers. This was originally meant to be a sibling photo shoot, but Hallie was being two and decided not to cooperate. So here's our cooperative little Chase!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

awe look how big he is! i cant wait to see him in a week! adorable.

Elizabeth. said...

awe! sitting up!?!?!?!?!? wasn't
Hallie just doing that like yesterday????

Anonymous said...

He is growing up fast.

Stacy said...

He is SUCH a cutie!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

sara, all your pictures are on the beach... i am so jealous!

Tasha said...

That is so cute. He is a handsome little guy and I love that you have pictures on the beach. I think I am always hoping to see one or two. Florida has some beatiful beaches! (And you have some dang cute kids to add to them!)