Monday, December 17, 2007

Holly Jolly

Just wanted to post a few pictures from the branch christmas party on friday. We had a really good time....and it's always nice to get to hand your kids off to others who enjoy having temporarily and getting to just be Matt and Sara. We like when we get them back at the end of the night too though.
Hallie's cookie she decorated.....then licked the decorations off.

Matt's reindeer antlers


Kelsey likes BIG pieces of cake.




Doner and dancer and prancer and vixen.



I love him...........





And him..........






And her.........





12 comments:

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

So cute! and it looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I love all yall. I seem to be missing you a lot right now. Have fun and be careful traveling. Great pictures.

kelsey said...

i should be mad at you for posting that lovely picture of me!!! thanks a lot!

Tasha said...

Very fun pictures. I like all the reindeer. It looks like you have a very fun ward and a DARLING family!

Jess and Broadie said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! I am really hoping I get to see you guys in Vegas ... that would be sooooo neat!!! Merry Christmas!!! Open lots of presents!!

Stacy said...

Cute pics, as always!

Jessica and Brady said...

how cute you all are...when are you coming to California? We are going to Utah for a few days turns out. We want to make sure we can see you guys, so let us know when you are coming and going. =)

Anonymous said...

so so cute

Rebecca said...

awe how cute. cant wait to see you guys in 3 days!

kirsti osborne said...

sara i am so excited to see you guys tomorrow. i wrote a new post finall you check it out if you want. have a safe trip!

DaniWilk said...

You look really great in these pictures! Hope you had a great holiday. See you soon.
-Danielle

Tiffany said...

too too cute! Nice antlers! LOL. Have you figured out the housing thing yet? We just had a similar problem-we ended up taking the move to the one less bedroom and crappier complex for the extra money-but it was not an easy decision-I just have to keep telling myself- I can do anything for 6 months right!?! Good luck!