Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh how I love thee...

Let me count the ways:
1. Everytime I catch you looking at your little brother, you look at me and say "He so cute."
2. Your mandatory piggy tails because you still have a mullet.
3. How everytime you hear a timer go off, you tell me "Dinner is ready!"
4. Your obsession with "Buggies".
5. How you tell me that you love me "so much".
6. What a good mommie you are to your Dollies.... you even put them on time out when they are being naughty and in the swing when they are tired and nurse them when they are hungry.
7. How you will eat ANYTHING. Except of course, spaghetti.
8. The way you wake me up in the mornings with one arm wrapped around my neck and the other hand running through my hair.
9. The way you sing along to all the songs on all the disney movies.
10. How when I sing you a song at bed time you always sing along with me, even if it's through sobbing tears.
11. How everytime we leave the house you bring toy after toy and ask "Mommy, can I bring this pleeeeeeease?"
12. How everyone around seems to just fall in love with you. You have an ability to warm people's hearts.
13. The way you love to put on make up with me when I'm getting ready.
14. Your obsession with brushing your teeth.
15. How ever since you had a ear infection last month you ask us every night at bedtime to put drops in your ears.
16. How no matter which picture of Jesus you see, even if you've never seen it before, you know who it is and tell me.
17. How happy you make me when you are happy.
18. How sad you make me when you are sad.
19. How much you love the beach, you are truely a water baby.
20. The way you changed my life in a way I never could have imagined.

6 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ow cute! what a great post! she is a sweetie!

heather said...

i miss that age. Makes me sad. ok so happy sometimes too.

Sarah said...

she is the best thing ever!!! you are such a lucky mom :) by the bye, i love your blog.

heart, sarah g. p.

Elizabeth. said...

she nurses her babies? or tries to any way... thats funny... I wonder where she got that idea from!!! Ahhh I love her! Miss u guys!

Anonymous said...

sara you made me all teary eyed! i love it and i love Hallie and i love being a mom. isn't it the greatest and hardest thing in the world. i love you and i'm looking into coming to see you and i just mighht strt a blog so time this coming week!

Tiffany said...

ok. so she is the cutest ever and that pic is perfect! love all the reasons you love her-too precious!