He is so cute. Brady and I are sure missing you guys (and Hallie =). We can't wait to see you guys around Christmas. I have to say, I am so excited for Hallie to take ballet/tumbling. I think she is going to do awesome. She will love it!!!
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
2 comments:
He is so cute. Brady and I are sure missing you guys (and Hallie =). We can't wait to see you guys around Christmas. I have to say, I am so excited for Hallie to take ballet/tumbling. I think she is going to do awesome. She will love it!!!
He is such a handsome guy. Chubby babies rule.
Post a Comment