Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Big girl bed!


After taking everyone's advice under consideration, we went ahead and got Hallie a big girl bed tonight. We debated back and forth on if we should go twin size bed or toddler bed...and went with the toddler bed. Tonight was the first night in a LONG time that we didn't have a huge fight putting her to bed. She was so excited to sleep in her "big girl bed" that she waved goodbye to us as we walked out the door. Cute girl. I wish I had more to report about Chase, he's still the best baby I've ever seen in my life. So good. On another note... watched "Kid Nation" tonight. Matt and I both really enjoyed it. It was so funny to see a bunch of kids try to create a city and make it work. We recommend watching. And why do I have this picture of Matt up? Well look at how hot he is!

2 comments:

Becca said...

hey you!!! What an adorable family you have! Glad you popped in on my blog! I love getting in touch with old friends!

Loved the picture of the preggo sisters! CRAZY!!! you will have to give Laura my best! I don't see a blog link for her!

Anyway... best of luck in the big girl bed. we move em in pretty early in our family 17 months and they take right to it! You'll love it!

Anonymous said...

Good choice for Hallie. We did the same with our kids and it worked well. GQ Matt!