Saturday, September 01, 2007

crazy,wonderful life

Pretty Girl
Lounging at the beach today

Hallie playing in the sand


Out to sea



My sweet baby




My loves






Hallie's "not fair" face






Our private pool






I lost my nanny this past monday...and what a loss it was! I thought I was sleep deprived before when she was doing the morning shift and making Hallie's breakfast and what not so I could catch a few more hours, now I'm a mommy/zombie. I guess it was time for me to be a big girl and take care of my kids by myself. :) It's actually been going really well other that being pretty tired. Hallie is such a fun kid and I just love her to pieces. Chase is the coziest, sweetest baby I have ever seen in my life. He is so peaceful. He never cries and loves to be held and cuddled. I can just lay him in his bed at bed time awake and closes his eyes and goes to sleep. HUGE change from what we went through with Hallie. We've been spending a lot of time at the pool that some nice stranger built for us to swim in. This pool is brand new and looks like it was built to be a community pool for a community that was never built. It is still kept clean, has no signs or lock on it, and never has anyone in it, except us. We go there everyday. There's a lot of shade for Chase and Hallie can swim around and work out all of her energy. We love going there everyday and love having our own, private pool. Here are some pics from the beach today and then rinsing off at our pool afterwards. OH yeah, and of course the picture of Hallie sneaking into my room and putting on my make up. Was THAT fun to clean up.

4 comments:

AmyJane said...

We have pics from last Sunday of Patrick covered in my makeup-- I guess I thought boys were exempt from that! Although, he sits on the counter every day and brushed his teeth while I put it on, I suppose I never thought to tell him that's a gender specific behavior!

Rebecca said...

i love hallie's not fair face. i could kiss it :) and seriously chase looks exactly like matt.

Levi and Marissa said...

Can we please fly Hallie to Rexburg to play with me?

Anonymous said...

Sara...your kids are so cute! and that picture of you on the beach...didn't you just have a baby? You look amazing! Congrats!