We TOTALLY looked like tourists with our cameras at the ready, our double stroller, and Alex wearing Wilson in his baby back pack. We didn't care.
Matt making a BEAUTIFUL smile for the camera.
Inside of the cathedral of Notre Dame. Not the one is Paris...there's more than one! Did you know that? Neither did I. Now I'm left wondering if there are more than two.
Just a cool picture.
Cool astronomical clock inside of the cathedral.
Me in front of the cathedral.
Isn't it gorgeous?
Matt and Alex and Leah.
So this is why it sucks to travel around Europe with a stroller. No elevators. I just bought this Phil and Teds Sport double stroller from my friend Danielle who is done having kids...I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Look it up online, you'll love it too.
Love him.
Trying to warm up some VERY cold, VERY tired kiddos. Aaaaand waiting for my Kebap.
This lollipop saved our lives yesterday. Hallie would not stop WHINING, then we found a candy store. I let her pick out one thing, and this was what caught her eye. It kept her mouth busy and quiet for hours.
Good good day, and we got to check one more destination off of our list.
12 comments:
sara i LOVE it! you are sooooo hot. i love that coat!
Beautiful pictures Sara...I love day trips and Europe is so picturesque! I'm jealous!
You got a MINI VAN!?!?!?!?! :-) Looks like a really cool place, wish I could have joined in the fun!
k so remember when you said i could come live with you?? umm how about now? im not even kidding
Shauna...seriously, not even kidding, come on out. We have a spare room and my husband abandons me to go to other countries for weeks at a time for work. The company would be great.
Gorgious. Oh, the places you are seeing. So fun.
Once again, your life makes me so jealous!!!! haha
soo jealous! And I must say, you look gorgeous! Your skin looks soo creamy!
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Wow, beautiful city. Where did you get Hallie's beanie? Ella needs one and I have been looking for one to cover her ears with no thing on the top. =)
You guys are so darned lucky. You better take me to all those places when we come! Mom
Wow - Beautiful photos! Stasbourg looks a lot like Brugge. I hope we can make it there before we leave. And yes there are many more Notre Dames in French speaking areas. ;-) Love your red hat btw! Where'd you get it?
Post a Comment