Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's good to have best friends. Here's why:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been very blessed in life to have not just one best friend...but lots. I was digging through all my old pictures tonight and came across these. They made me smile. And after scanning them all in to my computer, they made me grateful for digital. Love you girlies.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

What fun pictures!!! Isn't life just that much better with good friends? Love you Sara!

julieb said...

wait, please bring back the bright red hair and trucker hat! i just love love all these pictures! and i really miss you!

Anonymous said...

aww! it's so true, friends are good to have and it's really awesome when they last longer than you think they might. :) might as well tell you, s, you saved my life at cbc. seriously, i just heart the crap out of you. :)

Mary Powell said...

That is so cool sara! I did love your pink hair. I think everyone has to do something like that at least once! I love you!!

Megan McCrindle said...

I dig the "Gettin Lucky In Kentucky" shirt while you're talking about how you met your future husband... Lol.

wendilicious said...

your pink hair was awesome!! Your a hottie, everyone is saying so!

Kirsti.osborne said...

i miss being so young and carefree. i love my life now...but i would really like to revisit some of those times!