Thursday, May 14, 2009

My delicious little addiction...

So I discovered the most delicious little German treat, and I'm kind of addicted. You go and buy some yummy bread from the bakery (I get the sweet bread), spread it with butter, then sprinkle the bread with these chocolate sprinkles. They aren't just any sprinkles, they are milk chocolate goodness and this is my new FAVORITE treaty. I also like to throw in a diet coke for good measure. Let me know if you want some and I'll send you a little sampler. Ok, I'm not going to send EVERYONE a sampler. Tomorrow night I'll pick at random from the people who leave comments and the winner will get a package with some of my favorite German treats. Good luck!
****And the Winner is: SHAUNA!! Email me your adress and I'll get your yummy package out to you this week! sarapowell21@hotmail.com ******

17 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks yummy! I'm in!

I also got your comment about the spa - and it sounds great to me! Let me know when you'll be here, and I'll make an appointment. Plus, we can get $100 in gift certificates for $80 at Costco!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

at first i thought your blog title was a joke because it looked like bread covered in ants!

Rebecca said...

haha sounds good. i would love some german treats.

Tasha said...

Mmmmm!!! That sounds delicious. You are always making me jealous of the wonderful treats and bread they seem to have in Germany.

Holly Moore said...

Pick me, pick me! Jarom passed his AFOQT test and we're going forward with the rest of the paper work. How long did it take before you were in the airforce? Do they really put you into places that you ask for? Jarom and I are really tempted to put mostly foreign places because we don't have kids and want the chance to live in new places. Is that crazy? (=

Jan said...

I sgree with the ant theory. sounds yummy.I love the spa thing too. Maybe we indulge on treats and go to the spa for therapy. What do you think?

sarawhat said...

oooooh I really want a spa day. I've never had one, but I dream about the day when I do!! I'm definently up for that!
Holly- From the time Matt started applying for the AF to the time he went in to Officer Training School was about a year. As far as sending you where you want to go.. they really do try. But the priority is where you are needed. So they'll look at where you request to go, see if you are needed there, and if you are..the Viola! If not, you might end up somewhere random. Does Jarom know what job he would want to do in the Airforce? Because that also effects where you end up. We have really loved the military so far.

Jess and Broadie said...

I love treats ... it kinda looks like ants ... and I want to join in on the spa fun, don't leave me out :-)

Tiffany said...

Yumm-o! I want some German tasties!

Anonymous said...

not kidding, i thought it was ants at first and i was going to freak out! i'm glad they are chocolate goodness! chocolate, butter and bread, um, YEAH that sounds awesome!

Brittany said...

I love bread with just butter and sugar in the microwave, I can't imagine it with chocolate!!

Marci said...

yum yum yummy! count me in.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great to me.

Shauna said...

Sounds great to me a second time!

Shelese said...

yummy, I'd love some treats!

Kyle, Me, and Ben said...

SOOO.....how about another drawing!???

Unknown said...

i TOTALLY thought it was ants! Therefore i cannot eat it. But i'm glad you enjoy it!! :)