are the short stories that you're talking about the ones with chet and whichever guy you liked at the moment?? do you still have those? i will die laughing if you do... i think i found some once and destroyed them cause they were so embarassing. we are so embarassing. haha
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
9 comments:
a lot of these pictures are so beautiful
they look like they belong in magazines
yeah, you are talented with a camera! plus you have perfect models. :)
I am making one right now. Love that picture!
cute kid.
That is like a child's wonderland. So cool!
that pic of hallie belongs in a frame on your wall :) I havent talked to you in a while. how are you doin?
Beautiful Hallie! I love you little girl! Call me sometime!
are the short stories that you're talking about the ones with chet and whichever guy you liked at the moment?? do you still have those? i will die laughing if you do... i think i found some once and destroyed them cause they were so embarassing. we are so embarassing. haha
sooo cute! Elaine made a wish on a "wishing flower" today...she wished that Adele wouldn't take her baby spoon....LOL
Post a Comment