Sunday, August 10, 2008

Parasailing....woohooo.

Matt I went parasailing yesterday....it was awesome. When Matt's grandma was here, her and Mallory went and they loved it, so she left us some money so we could go and do it to when I felt up to it. We left the kids on the beach with some of our friends for an hour and decided to go for it. It was amazing, I couldn't believe how peaceful it was up there. After we were done, we went back to the beach and spend the rest of the day there. Matt was fishing, I was laying out, the kids were playing. It's so fun how all of our friends here know that if it's a nice saturday, we can usually be found at 7th street. So there was LOTS of people there with us to hang out with and what not. Our friends Brian and Brittney brought a Kayak and Hallie loved getting to go out on it with them. Anyways, probably our last beach pics from Florida....so sad. We've loved it here. I'm leaving here on Friday to go spend 5 days with Kelsey and Eli, then home to California for a few months. We love all of the friends that we've made here, and we're so excited to see all the new friends that we can make when we get to Germany. Oh yeah, I can't WAIT to see all of my other friends that I haven't seen in so long in Cali. Anyways, here are our pics from yesterday!

This is a picture of Mexico Beach (where we live) from the parasail. Isn't it cute?
Matt and I trying to be cheesy and romantic from up in the sky...failing miserably.

Hot hubby.


That the shadow of our parasail on the ocean, I thought it was a really cool picture.

Hallie and I and the fish Matt caught. She named the fish Dori and kept it in that bucket of water all day. Poor thing was tortured for a good 3 hours before it died. Anything to entertain the kids, right?


Matt and Chase fishing. Cute boys.




14 comments:

kelsey said...

i'm so jealous! how cool to get to do that. fun last weekend in florida--much better than my last one (remember...we spent it scrubbing my dumb house!). can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh. that looks SO nice. :) have a wonderful time in cali and good luck in germany. i'm guessing youll have internet access, right? to update us?

JoJo Gonzo said...

Not only are you guys lucky, but you know it. From the looks of this blog you've really taken advantage of the time you've spent there. I'm totally jealous, it's my favorite place that I've ever been. Thank you for posting pics and writing about all your adventures.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Love the pics. I would love to do that. Stew and I were planning on sky diving for my 30th birthday, but we found out we were going to have another baby about 1 week before. Not a good thing to do then, I guess. :) You look fabulous. Love you swim suit. Very fun pics! Your kids are darling!

Holly Moore said...

Sara, you've had 2 kids and you look more beautiful than ever! Also, your family is so cute!!

J.R. and Tammy said...

I can't wait to see pics of Germany! My family on my Dad's side comes from Germany. Sad to leave that beautiful beach though! I couldn't do it!

Elizabeth. said...

looks like fun! so how much are those plane tickets to germany? haha

Heather Ashby said...

Oh you and Matt are so cute, how fun to parasail! You really have such a cute family.

Mary Powell said...

Awsome! Man, why couldnt we do that when I was there? Just kidding, I'm too chicken anyways. Sad about the fish, poor animal. Cant wait to see hallie and chase. Love, Mary HAnnah

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

i still cant believe youre moving to germany! wow! you are livin the life!

Heather Ashby said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!! <3

kirsti osborne said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday!

Tasha said...

What a tan looking family!! TAnner just got a pet Betta fish named her Dory too! So funny. I think the picture of Matt and Chase fishing is my favorite though. That is one to print and frame. Oh, you are going to miss the beach, but you are going to make lots of fun memories in Germany too. Who wouldn't want to be your friend (and I mean that completly!!) I wish I still lived by you and could hang out weekly. At least we can blog.

Tasha said...

PS and I am sad I missed your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!