Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Dear Breaking Dawn,
I preordered you WEEKS ago! Why have you still not arrived on my doorstep? I check outside for you 10 times a day, and still, you do not come. Don't you know that the closest bookstore to me is an hour away!??! I thought you would be here to me the day you were released. Everyone has stopped blogging because they are reading you in their spare time, and I'm so worried I'm going to go to someone's blog and they are going to tell me what happens to Bella and Edward before I can read you. Don't you know about my secret crush on Edward and how much I miss him? Please Breaking Dawn, just come, and I'll forget all this lateness ever happened....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
yeah don't preorder... they take for- eva to get to you. they don't ship them until the release date. it's so good though... ican't wait for you to read it!!!
eli said mine came the other day. i hope i can get it read before you come...otherwise we'll be spending even more time sunbathing than playing at the pool so i can read it!
So, I'm almost done, and it's awesome. Being one of maybe 5 straight men in the world who's reading it, I have to say that I have a secret crush on Alice....I've said too much
I have it .. neener neener :-) but I haven't started it, I wanted to re-read the last 3 so that I was as up to date and didn't forget anything (not that I would) but I read the first 2 yesterday (I was worthless all day but I did it) and I have to get through the third today so that I can start on it!! Oh and trust my, I don't have a secret crush on Edward ... its a OBESSION LUST LOVE THING! DRIVING ME INSANE!! haha good luck with the reading oh and by the way you look GREAT!!! AMAZING already!! I love it!
Mine was late too...so then I had to make up for it by reading it in 36 hours, at much loss of sleep.
i finished it! amazing!
all I can say is twillight moms bite me =) I saw a sticker that said that on someones car and I just might use it. hope your book comes soon
Mine came late too!! I really really hope that you have it now. I read it in probably a 28-30 hour time frame. Which meant, not being a good Mom, but quite enjoying myself!! I am guessing by now you have it and hopefully are almost done. :)
Post a Comment