Monday, August 25, 2008
I'm still here....
Just having lots and lots of fun in California with my family. We've been going going going kind of non stop. Hallie is in HEAVEN with her cousin Owen and my sister Elizabeth at her beckon call. I'm staying at Mimi's house while I'm here, but Hallie wants to stay at Nana's house every night... so she does! I haven't seen much of her since we've been here because even when she is technically "with me" she's off playing with Owen and doesn't really have much to do with me. I kind of miss her to be honest. :) But I'm glad that she's having so much fun. Chase has been not the most pleasant person since we've been here. I assume it's the teething. Anyways, we're here. Still alive. Now I'm going to go hit the mall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for being in California!! I was thinking you might be here now. I can't wait to see you Carly's wedding next weekend. :) Keep enjoying yourself in So. Cal!!
this isnt fair you are there! i want to be there for carlys wedding so bad!!!
have fun without me...
oh my gosh, your kids are so beautiful! i am glad you found my blog. it was nice to get to see what you guys are up to. sounds like life is treating you pretty well :)
Post a Comment