Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Strawberry Field-Trip
Yesterday we went with a bunch of friends to a Strawberry Farm where you can go and pick your own strawberries. We had SOO much fun. They let the kids eat all they want while you pick and they are the most delicious strawberries I have ever tasted. There aren't any pesticides on them....so if you don't mind a little dirt, it was fun snacking on them while we picked. The kids had so much fun running up and down the rows finding big, yummy berries. After we were done picking we went over to the area with all the farm animals and the kids got to see cows, goats, turkeys, chickens, etc. They were in heaven. Anyways, here are some pics from our fun trip to the farm.
Hallie as a Straberry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here! Hallies getting so big and cute, I can't believe it!
OHHH Those strawberries look so yummy ... especially the Hallie one :)
Love the pictures !! The one of Kelsey and chase is adorable.
this is like a record or something...only 3 comments, seriously?? what has happened to your fan base? i decided to comment out of pity only! :)
What a very cool activity!! I love it. And they let you eat all you wanted while you picked . .. even better!! Mmmm, I love strawberries.
oohh i am jealous. i loooove strawberries. and hallie as a strawberry is too cute.
Post a Comment