My babies and me.Monday, April 28, 2008
Beach, Beach, and more Beach
We have had such a fun week. Matt's cousin Kambree and her family came down from Georgia to visit and get in their beach time. We always love having company AND we always love going to the beach...so it worked out perfectly. Other than a trip to the strawberry farm Saturday morning we spent all of our time with them at the beach. Hallie LOVED having another little girl her age staying with us and to play with in the water all day long. Ensley (Kambree's two year old daughter) seemed to be in heaven too. Anyways...I seem to have more pictures than words these days, so here they are!
My babies and me.
My babies and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
That looks like so much fun!
Everyone is growing up so fast. I can hardly wait to come out and see all of you again. Give those two beach babies a hug for me. Zach will be home one month from today. I am starting to make plans...
I am pretty jealous of you being in sunny Florida. Hallie and Chase look like they are so happy, and it is great that you get to take them outside everyday. Not many kids get that opprotunity.
So fun!! I love all your photos. Your kids are so stinkin cute. Look at those tans too! I guess that is what happens when you get to play at the beach all the time. It is a BIG goal of mine to visit my Mom's this summer lots and hit the beach as much as possible. Lucky girl to be so close to the beach. Keep having fun :)
Matt was a great DL. No surprise he makes a fine father. My best to you both. Godspeed.
D
I've always said I could live in Florida. This convinces me of it even more. I still have the red square frame of us in Hawaii out on display. Ah! You look like such a fun mom!
i love the difference between hallie and enslys (SP?) skin tones... haha... hallie is such a little brown baby!
Post a Comment