Yea for connections! Amy just found my blog at which point when I looked her up I found yours! Yea for that! I just love you Sara!! You have the cutest kids too! That spider on the last post . . . I don't think I would have handled that too well. I am happy to now be able to keep in touch through your blog. Florida looks very fun and beautiful!!
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
5 comments:
Hey Matt, its Jess, NICE HOG!!! HAHA
oh that cracks me up!! where did you guys find it??
That looks like lots of fun~cute pics as always!
Yea for connections! Amy just found my blog at which point when I looked her up I found yours! Yea for that! I just love you Sara!! You have the cutest kids too! That spider on the last post . . . I don't think I would have handled that too well. I am happy to now be able to keep in touch through your blog. Florida looks very fun and beautiful!!
good times.
Post a Comment