Saturday, October 27, 2007
I'm goin, going
back, back, to Cali....cali. I'm headin out for two weeks to go visit my fam for a few big events going on at home. My sister and her husband are going to the temple to be sealed and probably having a baby within a few days after that. My sister Rebecca and her baby (whom I have not yet met) will be there too. My cousin Brady will be blessing his baby Ella, Hallie will get to go trick or treating with her cousin Owen, we plan on hitting up Disneyland a few times because our passes are good until the end of November. All kinds of fun things. So see you all in two weeks or so. Please call to check in on my poor Matt who will be here all alone. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WOOHOO!!! Katie Hall Ensley is really excited to see you, as well as my sister! HOORAY for cali!
YEA!! Enjoy yourself! Oh, Happy thoughts that you get to come home! ALways the best! I am sure they all miss you lots too!!
We're totally going to miss you here in Florida while you're gone. You're always the life of the party. Hurry back!
Question for you on this blogger thing, I have noticed that some people have pictures that go next to their comments, how do you do that, how do I set it up so that a picture appears next to my name when I leave comments ... its cute??? I want to do it toooo :) Thanks lady and lucky you, I wish I could see you guys too, make sure you send pics to us :)
Hey Sara,
i finally have a blog... hallie is so big- it is unreal and chase is super cute too.
love ya
brooke (purkeypyle)
We hope you are having fun! But we are excited for you to come back and update your blog! :)
i miss your frequent updates and am excited for you to come back to florida!
Post a Comment