First of all....... is this not the cutest little boy you've ever seen? I can't get enough of him! He's so sweet, happy, smiley, cozy, perfect. I feel so gooey about him I can't even handle it. Then comes the nastyness below......

We came home the other night to find this not so little guy waiting for us on our front porch. We debated on what to with it.... Matt wanted to get a can of hairspray and a lighter and torch it (aracnaphobia style), but I was worried it would run into our bushes on fire and start a bigger fire. So what's the next best thing to torching a HUGE spider? Catching it of course. Matt caught it and it is slowing sufficating in a tupperware container on our back porch. I don't know if you can see it's butt, but that's hundreds of babies it's carrying around. Glad we caught it before we had hundreds of those things cruising around here. I get the willies still just looking at these pictures. I felt nausious for like an hour after Matt brought it in the house. Ugh. So, anyone ever found a spider at their house bigger than this one? Prove it!
4 comments:
Back in college my friends and I used to have spider fights. We would find 2 spiders and put them in a box and let them duke it out. Of course there was a little betting involved! Then we started introducing other insects. Suprisingly, no spider we could find could hold a candle to a preying mantis.
I think we had some that could rival the size of that one, but I have no proof. So you win!
i just keep shivering as i look at these pictures! so gross. as much as i hate the occasional cockroach, oh, scratch that, i think cockroaches still gross me out more, but i still would have screamed and shrieked a good bit! yikes!
Your baby boy is way cute!
It must be spider season or something!!! You should see the one Jason just killed last night! I am planning on blogging it soon! I swear, it had to be a taranchula or something! Spiders are so gross!!!
The quilt you asked about was made by one of my good friend's mother!
Sick, Sick, Sick!!!
Post a Comment