In the hospital about to deliver Chase. Now all of you pregnant women can walk away from this post feeling a LITTLE skinnier.
Chase a few minutes old. 8 lbs 8 ounces. Such a big man.
Chase was born peaceful. Right after he was delivered it was total silence. I asked the Doctor, "is he ok? why isn't he crying?" He was fine, just a man of few words.
And the whole first year continued in the same manner. A quiet, peaceful, happy baby. And in this picture, orange. :)
Oooooh, I love bathtime babies. They're my favorite.
Chase, 1 year old.
Here is the yummy homemade cake that I've been eating for breakfast for the last two days. I made a sheet cake for all the kids and this one for the adults. There was WAY too much left over. Notice Chase's death grip on his batman.
We opened presents in the basement (where we've been sleeping during this heatwave), but we didn't open them until after Hallie, Chase, and some of their friends had decorated the room for the "celebration". They had so much fun decorating. My friend Charlie and I had so much fun cleaning it all up. :)
Happy birthday Chase! We love you so much. (Notice Chase's Spain soccer jersey? We picked it up for him when we were in Barcelona. He loves it. Wears it all the time. Spain pictures coming up next.........)
8 comments:
he's an enormous cutie! That cake looks so yummy! you're a good mama to make him look so happy.
oh and good news, the next time you're stuck in Dover (or baltimore), we'll be super close!
Happy birthday to chase! He is such a cutie! Hope you guys are having a great summer!
Kelly, ( JR, and Madison)
Happy Birthday Chase! Love Rebecca, Robert, Alex, and Ben
I cannot believe he is 3. He looks so old and mature too. Amazing. Happy Birthday Chase!
oh sara,
you have the cutest babies.
and you are such a pretty mom.
he is ridiculously cute!!! happy birthday chase!!!
Happy Birthday Chase Grandma and Grandpa girl and boy) Love you very much. Love, us! here in hot Utah too But we have been very lucky Its not been so hot for long.
I can't believe how old he looks! It's going by too fast! Happy Birthday Chase! P.S. We need to webcam soon! Ella keeps asking about Hallie.
Post a Comment