Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So much for being sneaky.

Why can't I just be free to blog stalk in the comfort of my own living room while the little big man watches Toy Story without being outed by every single "live feed" that I come across! To some of you, live feeds may seem like no big deal. When your blog stalk-ee's blog says they've just received a visit from Provo Utah...psht, no biggie. It could be anyone! But when it says, GERMANY just dropped by with a big fat german flag right next to it...well, how many people do YOU know that live in Germany? It's a dead give away. I have tried to remember which blogs have these evil little contraptions and not to check them TOO often, so as not too seem too anxious in my waiting for another delicious post. Still, they just make my blog life a little more complicated. And who needs that stress in their lives?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

well you can feel good knowing that I hardly EVER EVER check my stat counter.

Tasha said...

I could see how this would be very annoying. I don't like it when I can see I just popped up and it gives my blog showing where I came from. Nice. But, a big Germany Flag would definatly give you away. You are so funny. I am sure people love that you read their blog :)

Holly Moore said...

Sara, I totally love you! If we are ever in the same area can we please be friends and hang out all the time. You just crack me up!

sharon said...

hahaha I have mine to see if people even read our blog

Vanessa said...

Hahahaha this just made me laugh out loud. I don't know how many times I've clicked on someone's blog and seen my blog address pop up on their feed and I immediately wet my pants. Instant anxiety attack.

Or how about when you click on someone's blog on accident? How come you can't "delete" your visit? These are the types of things I think about...

NOW, just so you can rest easy tonight (cause I know you're TRULY worried) I never even look at my little map. In fact, I think I'll go delete it. BUT when I do, it will be the little red dot over Germany that I'll miss the most!

Mary Dawn said...

Phew, now i feel comfortable stalking your blog.

p.s I would never put one of those feeds up for this exact reason.

Anonymous said...

if you have $5 a month, i know how to fix that...plus you can watch hulu all from germany:) just let me know.

Anonymous said...

there's an option to have live feed ignore your browser. just click 'options' on the bottom of the widget. it will ignore you from then on as long as you don't clear your cookies. if you clear your cookies, it will list you again.

love,

one of your blog stalkers