Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No words to describe..


And this kid hit her head tonight and got a REALLY big bump. Would you have taken her to the ER?

15 comments:

Alicia said...

OH MY GOSH SARA!!! Yes I would have taken her to the ER... What happened!!! that bumb is HUGH!!! Is she okay?

Jessica said...

I hate the ER. I know it's good to have the bump going out on the head...I probably would have waited for a day or two. Poor little thing, she looks so sad. =( What is it with brushing teeth? Ella loves it too. I don't get it, but at least it is a good habit to have. =)

Mandy Coffey said...

OH my gosh yes i would take her to the ER

Brittany said...

Nothing cuter than little baby bottoms...Poor Hallie, as my dad would say (not sound medical advice) for anything under the sun from sprained ankles to dehydration, "Let her sleep it off she'll be fine in the morning." But I hope that was the case :)

Steve and Jan said...

Ice, Ice and Ice. Throw in a little ibuprofin for good measure.
Watch for concussion (check the eyes) That's all the ER would have done for you.

Kylee said...

Since I got my braces off, I love brushing my teeth too!

Erin said...

Oh ouch poor Hallie.

Heather Ashby said...

Oh poor baby! I think I would have taken her. I'm not a mommy but bumps scare me.

Rebecca said...

alex loves to brush his teeth too. i think it makes him feel like a big kid because he sees us doing everyday. and yes i think i would have taken her, i hate ER's but that bump is pretty big. poor girl.

Unknown said...

wow chase that's a great blackmail picture sara! In December stevie fell and hit one side of her face on a bench made out of metal and she got a black eye and a huge bump on her head as well and long story short your a better mom then I for wondering if you should take her to the Er it didn't even cross my mind with stevie I was a little worried that dcfs would contact me I hope she feels better soon-sharon

Jess and Broadie said...

No ER, tons of ice of and on every, 10 on 10 off .... kids ibuprofin. Don't let her sleep for to long without waking her to check and make sure she doesn't have a real serious concussion. Check eye dilation, equal and reactive. Broadie has had many like this, and I rushed him to the ER with one of them and they said that if the pump goes out its good, if the bumb goes in its bad. I feel so bad for her, that is so rough!

Stacy said...

I've heard the same thing as Jess - a bump is a good thing. If you don't see one thats when you worry. McKenzie has had a few BIG ones like that, most in the same spot over and over again. Hope she feels better soon!

aftonjylare said...

this probably reveals my inexperience all too well, but after the stories about natasha richardson's fatal accident and the father who then took his daughter to the doctor after she complained about headaches for days, yeah, i would have taken here to the ER. hope she is healing!

aftonjylare said...

this probably reveals my inexperience all too well, but after the stories about natasha richardson's fatal accident and the father who then took his daughter to the doctor after she complained about headaches for days, yeah, i would have taken here to the ER. hope she is healing!

aftonjylare said...

p.s. cute blog?!