My laundry baskets always had kids in them instead of dirty laundry.Here a funny little story:
We were in bed sunday morning when Hallie came bounding in (bright and early) to inform us the sun was up and it was time for breakfast. Matt held open the blankets and she gladly cuddled up to him. Cuddling with Hallie in the morning is our favorite. She's just the coziest. Except for when she climbs into bed with you at the crack of dawn and won't stop talking WHILE cuddling. So she kept talking and talking and we kept telling her to "shhhh and go back to sleep". Finally Matt said to her, "Hallie, if you can't stop talking....I'm going to kick you out of our bed". She jumps up on her knees with a horrified look on her face and says, "How DARE you say that to me!" We both burst out laughing. Who does she think she is? The queen of Sheeba?
5 comments:
this is great blog. Aaliyah tries pulling that stuff on us. Telling us we can't say stuff to her.
yes this is a great story. Yes she is the Queen obviously. Love you all Jan
haha didnt you know she was the queen? she is so funny.
First: I love how much you hate to do laundry, it cracks me up.
Second: Hallie is so stinkin cute.
I love that girl!! (And I too wish my laundry baskets were full of kids and not laundry!)
Post a Comment