Friday, December 12, 2008

Name it!


So here is my cute little salon that I made downstairs. I'm up and opened for business now, and have three apts for tomorrow morning. I'm going to make some business cards, but I need to name my salon. If you come up with a name, and I use it, I'll give you a free haircut! You just have to come to Germany to get it. :) I need some pics and what not on the walls, but for now, I think it's really cute and happy.

15 comments:

Jillyboo said...

off the top of my head...
the cutting room, metamorphosis, transformation. im not too creative.

Unknown said...

Happy!

C&H

Sunshine

For You

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

Here are some silly ideas! In German and in English:

Aus den Anfang der Kopf
(Off the Top of Your Head)

Friseursalon
(Hair Salon)

wunderhübsch
(beautiful)

schön salon
(salon beautiful)

(I would totally come to Germany for that hair cut!) :)

Tasha said...

That looks AWESOME!!!! Too bad I would have to go all the way to Germany to get a haircut. And I really need one too :) Really, I love your new salon!

Rebecca said...

so cute! sorry I havent been keeping up on your blog for the last few posts. I am been soooo busy with all these babies! I love your salon :) I am sooooo excited for you to have one. there is a salon in my little town called headlines. its kinda funny. talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

How about Sara's Snips????

Anonymous said...

HAHA, I liked that last one, just got to be sure to separate the two words with a definate pause inbetween.

Matt

Mandy Coffey said...

i like on Run Away Bride how the salon name is "curl up and dye" hahahahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

MAIK
pronounced make as in make beautiful?

sharon said...

I love it you are so stylish! To bad it's not a restuarant cause I got a name for that Pizza Fridays!! You guys look like your having so much fun seeing how well you and danielle are doing makes me excited for Japan so thanks.

Jess and Broadie said...

How about Illusions, or Capelli --means hair in italian, or Cheveux-- means hair in French, (I don't know what hair means in german but that might be cool) or Hair Affair, Captain Winky's :-) haha or Mane Attraction or Turning Heads, or Simply Hair, ..... those are my idea's .... have fun!

Anonymous said...

How about Sara's Hair Salon always a CUT above!!!

Jess and Broadie said...

Scott had a good idea, American Boutique. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Call it the "Bathroom away from home." I thought of that when I was shoveling snow last night. I was tired and had to laugh that I could be so cleaver? hahahaha Love momma horrocks

Haircutmom said...

I love it....it's so nice... I'm jealous. You've seen mine...nick-named "Cutter's Clutter"...lol