Friday, November 16, 2007

Ok, I'll play again.


Stacey Tagged me, and since I love to devuldge information about myself....here we go. :)


The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits/secrets about themselves. At the end of the post the player tags six people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!


1. I only will drink bottled water. And sometimes filtered water out of a refrigerator door. Once the bottle of water has been out of the fridge for more than an hour or so....it's contaminated and goes in the garbage. Drives Matt crazy.

2. I don't like to flush the toilet. I hate the flushing sound. I do it anyways....usually. :)

3. I still think my husband is really hot. Pretty sure I always will.

4. I don't like to have the windows in the car unrolled....ever. I prefer AC.

5. I'm crazy when there are crumbs on the kitchen counters. I go through a container of clorox wipes like every weeks wiping down my stupid counters.

6. I think I've become shy. I have a hard time meeting new people the older I get. I don't know why. But when I do force myself to make friends, I'm always glad I did.


I'm not going to tag anyone in a attempt to end this vicious cycle of tagging. :) Sorry Stacey!! I still love you!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Thats okay! I was out of people to tag - being new to the whole blogging community has left me at a serious disadvantage! Thanks for playing! :)

Brooke and Kris G said...

sara... sick! i dont think i knew that about you and the toilet! that was so funny to read!... call me if you come to utah. We live in So. Jordan.
Brooke

Unknown said...

ficious, vicious same diff ;)

Tasha said...

Okay, that was VERY fun to read and I love the picture at the top. Sara, you are the best . .. can I just say that!!