glad your kids are feeling better! i'm getting there too. was nice to not have to do anything after cooking the big meal, so for that i am glad i was sick! these pics are so cute. i love it when chase is smiling. love him!
ah rexburg...its good and bad. Im getting used to the small town feel, but I miss having all the stores and resturants, and the BEACH right at my finger tips. I miss california "winters", I miss my family....I dont miss traffic, or pollution though. Rexburgs a cute little town though, its not half as bad as i thought it would be!
I just saw that you commented on my blog! I check yours all the time for updates, so I decided to start one myself. Hopefully I'll see you guys in person soon.
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
9 comments:
glad your kids are feeling better! i'm getting there too. was nice to not have to do anything after cooking the big meal, so for that i am glad i was sick! these pics are so cute. i love it when chase is smiling. love him!
you have one PRECIOUS son! He is too dang cute!
Sara, your kids are so dang cute!
ah rexburg...its good and bad. Im getting used to the small town feel, but I miss having all the stores and resturants, and the BEACH right at my finger tips. I miss california "winters", I miss my family....I dont miss traffic, or pollution though. Rexburgs a cute little town though, its not half as bad as i thought it would be!
Such fun pictures! Your kids really are so stinkin cute . . .I tell ya what!! That is fun you had some family there for Thanksgiving.
Cute pictures!!!! I say it in like every post but I'm going to say it again, your kids are SO dang cute!!!!!
I just saw that you commented on my blog! I check yours all the time for updates, so I decided to start one myself. Hopefully I'll see you guys in person soon.
I LOVE those yoda ears! Are you guys coming out for Christmas this year?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!!! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR cute little family, you guys are awesome and have the cutest babies!!!!!
Post a Comment